The verdict of cancer could have been breaking down a person’s mental, but the disease can also be prevented. In fact, the vast majority of cancer deaths could be avoided by applying pattern of healthy living.
One of the tools to fight against cancer is a moving body or sports. Physical activities such as fitnes regularly, can unleash a flow of blood and mental alerting. Sports or gestures can also reduce the risk of disease, such as breast cancer and colon cancer.
Dr. Priscilla Furth, Professor of oncology of the Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University Medical Center, said, “the good news is, when is started, any age You will still benefit from the sport.”
Offered by MyHealthNewsDaily, Tuesday (10/11), the following 7 types of cancer can be prevented by sport.
1. endometrial cancer, uterine mucous membranes of the network grows outside the uterus. A woman exercising 150 minutes or so every pekannya, have a lower risk of endometrial cancer than those who are not exercising.
2. colon cancer. This is one of the most common form of cancer to occur. People who have a healthy lifestyle, including exercising more than 30 minutes a day, reducing the risk of colon cancer.
3. prostate cancer, the cancer that develops in the prostate, a gland reproductive males. Sport light done regularly can help prevent this disease.
“Do it intensively is more important than how much it is done,” said Furth.
“You could gardening vigorously, and to work hard out there, for example mencangkul. You also get out of the House and fled with pelahan so keep your heart rate is normal, “he added.
4. breast cancer. Women with breast cancer in her family history, have a greater risk for severe disease. These risks can be reduced by 20 minutes of sports, at least 5 times a week routine. Though the body should be balanced with a healthy lifestyle.
5. lung cancer. Sport light can reduce the risk of lung cancer for smokers or former smokers. This risk reduction looks, especially on men and women with low body mass index or medium.
6. ovarian cancer. Although still in need of more research, there are indications that demonstrate the link between sports with a decreased risk of ovarian cancer. Women’s intensity high is a type of activity is often spared from this disease, when compared with women who do not have physical activity routine.
7. Cancers of the stomach. Although there has been no consistent results in the research on the relation between the activity of the body and gastric cancer, people who regularly do light exercise can reduce the risk of cancer of the stomach around 50 percent. People who regularly do heavy physical activity of more than 3 times a week, also has a lower risk of cancer of the stomach is exposed to the disease.